The carriage contract between AT&T U-verse and Rainbow Media Holdings expired at midnight, but the parties continued to negotiate into the morning hours. More
Local TVLocal TV
Most Recent Resources
- Multi Format Encoding for Efficient Content Repurposing
- The CIOs Guide to Videoconferencing Security Keeping Pace with th..
- Extracting and Preparing Metadata to Make Video Files Searchable
- Robust Encoding, Transcoding and Streaming Systems – Critical B..
- Simultaneous Multi-Format Encoding for Efficient Content Repurpos..
- steve– 7/15/2010 4:25:09 PM EDT
in response to KVBC Las Vegas Changes Call Letters to KSNV
- Andy– 7/15/2010 2:35:57 PM EDT
in response to AT&T Refiles Access Complaint Against Cablevision
- Greenspan– 7/15/2010 2:17:54 PM EDT
in response to It's Official: Retrans Coalition Unveiled
- Josh Taylor– 7/15/2010 11:49:06 AM EDT
in response to NRB Asks FCC To Appeal Indecency Decision To Supremes
B&C Technology Editor Glen Dickson talks about recent events related to 3D technology on WDEL Delaware.
In this week's edition of TechTalk, senior editor Glen Dickson talks about a rash of 3D announcements from set-makers, studios and networks at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
CES 2010: ESPN Outlines 3D Plans
CES 2010: Sony Continues 3D Push
CES 2010: Panasonic, DirecTV Partner on 3D Launch
Discovery, Sony, IMAX Detail 3D Plans
In a Flyover State
By Ben Grossman
The conventional wisdom within the television sports industry has long been that mighty ESPN will swoop in and money- whip the Olympics away from incumbent NBC Sports with an outlandish bid along the lines of the budget-mauling, $1.1 billion-per-year price it paid for Monday Night Football. More.
No Top Articles